Is it allowed to buy an apartment, pay 10% and sell it? - Q&A - Sh. Dr. Haitham al-Haddad

1,798
2 years ago
16 0

In Norway it's possible to invest money and buy a house that is in construction. So the house has not been built yet and the way you do it is that you pay 10 % of the full amount early and the contract says that after the house has been built, you have to pay the remaining 90 %. If you fail to pay the remaining 90 %, then you will not get the house and lose the 10 % that you invested in. Some people thought they pay the 10 % and before the time comes to take over the house and they have to pay the remaining 90 %, they sell the house with some profit. Is this acceptable? Listen to Sh. Dr. Haitham al-Haddad's answer.

Copyright © Islam Net. All rights reserved.

0
Shares

Do you like the video?

Close

Hit the button below to follow us, you won't regret it ...